The TechIS system uses a network architecture client – server runs on the MS Windows operating system. Data is stored into the database and is processed and archived through a service on the server.The system is logically divided into five basic parts:
- TechIS Server – ensures the collection, processing, notification and storage of data for the whole system
- TechIS Desktop – data input and processing, generation of analytical and statistical summaries, reporting, etc.
- TechIS Mobile
TechIS system architectureSystem requirements chapter.
Version, acquisition of the system
- complete delivery of HW and SW, including analysis, introductory configuration and activation of system training and service activities
- turnkey solutions including advice and links to third-party systems
- only TechIS SW
- only HW – we supply your equipment exactly according to your requirements