TechIS is modular software for maintenance planning, management and record-keeping for company machines, equipment, rolling stock, components, technologies and systems (CMMS/EAM). The system processes and evaluates real time data acquired by monitoring systems and managing production or from data inputted manually. TechIS knows more.
TechIS is a user-friendly software solution developed on the Microsoft .NET platform that uses modern components to fulfil the requirements for ergonomics, quality and safety. Users are offered a standardized interface well-known in standard office applications in the Microsoft Windows environment.
Why choose TechIS
There are many technical information systems. Below you can see why you should choose our CMMS/EAM:
- connection to company systems – TechIS can be connected to company systems – ERP, HR (personnel), CRM, accounting, systems for managing and monitoring production, etc. TechIS can be connected to InfoPanels digital display equipment,
- user friendly – simple and user friendly TechIS interface with easy-to-orientate control, is derived from the standards of Microsoft Office applications,
- saves time and cost – reduces paper work, replaces paper diaries,
- support from a major IT company – TechIS is developed under the ELVAC name and offers a wide ranging portfolio of products and services in the area of manufacturing, control, monitoring and information systems,
- hardware deliveries – ELVAC is a leading domestic manufacturer of industrial and special computers, workstations and servers and is a renowned supplier of a wide range of hardware and special components for industrial, control and information systems,.
- technical support – we offer above-standard and certified services. We can resolve any problems 24 hours per day.
- comprehensive solution – TechIS is fully modular and provides a level of specialization. The properties of partial modules can be extended and modified as required.
The system is designed for
- operating technicians and maintenance employees – support for employees who operate hardware (technology and defects record-keeping, maintenance planning, “ticker” etc.),
- management employees – support for management representatives as a tool to manage personnel sources (maintenance planning and technology repairs, record-keeping of shifts, etc.).